11/19/14

brr its cold out there...

Well I love the colder weather however if its that cold we need the snow to go with it no just  a little skiff and melts the next day.   I miss my Montana winters.  Well life here is good so far.  Not sure  I am enjoying the hubby home  24-7  but only seems to be gone when I need him.  But  I am tired of  asking what I am doing and why have I not got this or that done.  Well answer to that is  our  8 month old son who is a little freight train into everything .  He is anti nap or  if he does its in 5 min blocks.   Love my little monster  though.  Its hard to believe he is 8 months already.   Then there is the  Kiddo drama with school... small school with cousins in it..  long story.  Other then that  trying to get in the holiday spirit  by baking and such  as we have some neighbor gifts to make up, and lots of gifts to wrap.   Well that is all   no more cows out since we fixed the gate.


1 comment:

Redneck Girl said...

Hang in there and help me!!! Need help with the blog Call Monday kk