9/13/12

Wow how time flies

Well I started this blog to keep family and friends up to date on everything then came this nasty additive thing called Facebook. But I am going to try and get better at this! Kiddo is now in 3rd grade and in 2 advanced classes (so proud of her) she will be turning 9 (man I hope I got that right) today has just been crazy. So we are trying to figure out what to do for her birthday she has a list a mile long of running to the zoo (1 hr away) then coming home and having a party and sleep over for all her fiends (something has to go!!!) so now to figure out what we will do as time is getting short and the zoo sounds like fun with 2 friends. So Hubby and I need to talk it out! Kiddo is big into Girl Scouts she is now a brownie and wants to be a leader when she grows up so I figure I must be doing something right. Hubby is still a recruiter (oh how the military works is still crazy to me) but he seems to like it and not as many tdy but still a few. Now on to me... I stepped up again with girl scouts I am now 1 of 2 Primary leaders for our mixed troop of daisies, brownies, Juniors and cadettes. On top of that I am the Junior leader. So I keep busy with that. That how our life is. We have more critters we have 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 turtle and lots of fish so I am busy cleaning up after all of them.

3 comments:

Redneck Girl said...

Great to see you posting -- wandering what you do with your life these days when you are not calling me-- don't call tue-Thur will be in Denver for work!

Redneck Girl said...

Glad to see you posting again! Nice to be included in your little life! Don't call tue-thur will be in denver for work
Miss you all

CoffeeMom said...

lol how many comments do you need to make LOL I will not call you and... you need to call me about christmas!!!