10/17/08

This week in our house...

Well not much going on here this week. Hubby was off Monday, but Kiddo had school. Got the pictures from school Monday. Took the dog to the vet and think we go screwed. Lets just say she has an ear infection but its odd that 3 other people had the same thing when we went in for just a vaccination. Have to go back in 2 weeks after do medicating going to find a new vet that all I can say. Do not ever take your pet to Banfield the one in petsmart! Did school walk with kiddo and then did park time and took a few walks around supper time. Tonight we took pictures of the sun setting across the pond that is behind our house across the road. Kiddo has been wanting and begging to ride in her wagon so that is I do kid in wagon and try to keep the from getting ran over by the wagon. Kiddo is off of school tomorrow so we are thinking of going swimming or such but hubby is pissy about it cause that when the guys from colo play online cause they are never on when he is on any more due to time change, So it may just be Kiddo and I. Yes I am venting I have that right... I don't get a break. Other then that hubby is going back to Germany at the end of the month for 2 weeks or so. Hoping the weather will get cooler temp is 83 but with humidity it feels like 94 we are all still in shorts. Well I guess that is for now... I still have lots to do to get ready for Christmas such as actually start shopping uggg I am so far behind this year due to the move and still can't find anything.

No comments: