2/4/13

Start of the new week..... here how it goes

This is a busy week for us...

We seem to be running everywhere.  Monday (homework and science fair stuff),  Working on Thinking day for  GS.    Girl Scout  homework as well for both kiddo and I :)

Tues:  (homework and science fair stuff)  Girl Scouts

Wen: (homework and science fair stuff) finishing touches to  Thinking day stuff (making lists not to forget)

Thursday (homework and science fair stuff)   Bowling with the  Girl Scouts

Friday  (homework and science fair stuff) finishing touches to  Thinking day stuff  (meaning making sure  I have everything loaded in the car and ready to go!  

Saturday  To the place for Thinking Day by 8:30  and then hurry to set up  then done by 1  I hope   science fair stuff ...something is going on that night as well but can't remember for the life  of me.

Sunday  hope to do a little Geocaching in the afternoon  if I get the stuff printed, science fair stuff

So there you have it  I will post pictures later on

1 comment:

CoffeeMom said...

Yes I see my spelling errors and sorry but spell check on here and multitasking makes it hard. Also no one is perfect :)